A handy First Aid grab bag for Forest School leaders and anyone running similar outdoor activities
Well over 100 individual items in this kit
This comprehensive kit bag allows you to deal with many minor injuries from cuts to bruises, strains and sprains and other injuries. The multicompartment bag is kitted out with a lot of equipment and there is space to add your own personal touches, too. Note that the packaging may differ from photos. Only use equipment that you are trained to use.
Please note some short expiry dates, below. We can offer this kit at this price because some items have a shorter than usual expiry date. Many items do not have expiry dates, but some you may need to top up sooner.
- Kit bag – 2 main compartments with dividers and inner mesh bags. two end pouches, 1 side compartment and carry strap. All in a wipe-down material. Note the bag is branded ‘C.M.S’ on the side.
- Gloves – powder and latex-free – 5 pairs
- Resuscitation pocket mask – qty 1
- Pocket mask belt bag – qty 1
- Conforming 2.5cm x 3m – qty 1
- Conforming 7.5cm x 3m – qty 5
- Crepe – 5cm x 4.5m – qty 6
- Elastic adhesive 2.5cm x 4.5m – qty 2
- Tubular size 01 (with applicator) – qty 5
- Triangular – qty 2
- Adhesive wound 10 x 8cm – qty 10
- Finger 3.5 x 3.5cm – qty 3 – Expiry June 2024
- Medium (12 x 12cm) wound – qty 3
- Large (18 x 18cm) wound – qty 3
- Saline irrigation pods – qty 5
- Scissors – tough cut shears – qty 1
- Tweezers – qty 1
- Saline wipes – qty 25
- Plasters (fabric) – qty 80
- Plasters (blister shield) – qty 10
- Micropore tape 1.25cm x 3m – qty 2
- Zinc Oxide tape – qty 1 roll
- Burn dressing 10cm x 10cm – qty 1
- Foil Blanket – qty 2
- Splint (mouldable small) – qty 1
- Splint (mouldable large) – qty 1
- Vomit and Urinal bag x3 – qty 4
The gallery shows a selection of the items in the kit – not all and may also show multipacks where individual items are actually supplied (due to photographs not being available). See Kit list, above for actual items supplied.