Date(s) - 4 Feb 2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
4 Minutes Training
We will cover the following:
- Dealing with an unconscious, but breathing casualty (Recovery Position) Adult, child and baby.
- Dealing with an unconscious and not breathing Casualty (CPR) Adult child and baby,
- Dealing with a choking casualty
- Dealing with a bleeding casualty
- Dealing with a Heart Attack
- Dealing with a stroke
- Dealing with Febrile convulsions
- Open Forum – any remaining time will be spent discussing topics specific to your needs e.g. Asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, anaphylaxis
The price includes a free coffee, tea or squash and a First Aid manual. Top-ups, bottled drinks and snacks are available to purchase, as are First Aid items such as First Aid kits, however there is no obligation to purchase anything.
Why not come along with a friend or two? Children and babies are welcome, but they are your responsibility – see our FAQ for guidance. If you are breastfeeding, this will not be a problem.
Note that the room is on the first floor at the top of a staircase and there is no lift. It is, therefore not wheelchair friendly, but we can give you a hand with pushchairs.
Places are limited to 12 per class. You do not need to book, but we do recommend it to avoid disappointment. It’s also cheaper if Booked and paid for in advance (£40 on the day).
These classes run twice on the first Monday of the month unless that is a Bank Holiday and run at the following times:
0930 – 1230
1300 – 1600