The Motorcycle First Aid course is designed to teach first Aid for motorcyclists that are injured, possibly in a remote location where professional help may take a while to arrive.
Motorcycle injuries have characteristics, not found in typical workplace accidents and this course is designed around issues that the motorcyclist may have.
n/a Group Bookings only
Group Pricing assumes that the Client provides a suitable training venue
The course will cover:
- Safe best practice, protecting the scene
- Moving and handling techniques
- A systematic approach to incident management
- Unconsciousness, causes and treatment
- External bleeding, internal bleeding and shock
- Resuscitation procedures including choking
- Spinal management
- Helmet removal, when to and how to
- Simulated incidents using your own bike gear