You need to be a Twitter user to enter the Competition
Festival of Workplace Wellness Show
The aim of this event is to help create and develop healthier, happier and more productive workplaces, thereby reducing staff sick days & absenteeism – which will in turn help to improve the individual’s performance and the overall profitability of the Company / Organisation.
This event has been designed to provide working people with creative ideas, information, tips, tools and techniques to improve their overall health and wellbeing, and that of the organisation too. “Taster” workshop sessions & “practical” activities will provide snippets of information and opportunities to try out “new” ideas – that can be taken away and implemented straight away. This event is open to all – whether working for a large corporation, small to medium enterprise, public sector or charity. More importantly it will be equally valuable to men and women working remotely, running small businesses or working from home. The event will be FUN INTERACTIVE and INFORMATIVE & include: physical, mental, social and financial wellbeing at work.
If you are looking to find creative ways to improve your own health and wellbeing and that of your staff – this event is definitely for you.
For more information on the Event, click here
We are giving away a free ticket to the event. The prize includes entry, a ‘Grab and go’ lunch box, refreshments and all activities / classes. This ticket normally costs £35.
To win a free ticket to the event:
- Go to our Pinned Post on Twitter – here
- Like and Retweet it
- Comment underneath with your Wellness suggestion / tip / advice. It can be workplace or home or family related – whatever takes your fancy.
- Do it by Midnight Friday 25th October to be in with a chance of winning.
- We will choose a winner that meets the above criteria at random – the quality of the tip is not important, although irrelevant / spam comments will be deleted and blocked.
- What’s the prize? – A free ticket (worth £35) to the show. The ticket includes a light lunch, refreshments and all activities / classes. Prize is limited to the ticket, nothing else is included. The winner must make their own way to the event at their own expense
- There is no alternative prize or cash offer. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value
- This prize draw is limited to one entry per person
- By entering this free prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this free prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- When is the competition closing ? – Friday 25th October 2019 2359hrs
- Are there entry restrictions? – You need to be 16 years old or over and make your own way to the event.
- How do I enter – Follow @4MinutesFA on Twitter, like and comment on the competition Tweet (pinned)
- How is the winner chosen? – At random from the followers that retweet and provide a sensible comment (to filter out Bots etc.)
- When and how will the winner be informed? – The winning Twitter user will be announced here and also on the Competition Tweet thread. They will also be Messaged to make arrangements for ticket collection.